Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Approach Requires in List Building

According to some sources this is a really effective way of earning good quality backlinks. The next approach for me is forum signature linking. Though it seems it is easy to, but for me this is the hardest. You might be getting instant backlinks but thinking for what to write and what forums to concentrate on is the hardest part. I guess those who are really comfortable with writing will enjoy this method best. In this approach you have to create an account on a social bookmarking website and tag links of your website. This is really easy and fun to do; you can even do this after you have finished the web directory submissions since it is also a one time job. But the best method for me is media marketing. This method is time taking and is the hardest for me. In this method you have to create an online community where you can reach them directly and convince them to use your service and have them promote your websites to the non-users. I also keep a track of the submissions so if after sometime, I see there are new web directories emerging I could still add up to my list and to make sure I haven't double submitted to a single web directory. The second approach I have is creating an article and about my products and or my website and submit the article to the article directories. This is actually an unending task, because when you finished submitting your article to all the article directories in your list, you can just come up with another article and start submitting your new article to the article directories.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome site! I am loving it!! Will come back again. I am bookmarking your feeds also.


    Relocation Australia | moving companies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m speechless. It is a excellent blog and very attractive too. Nice work!But i want to suggest you guys that you should invest in noida projects like Paras Buildtech Noida and aranya flats noida.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just couldnt leave your web site before saying that I definitely loved the quality information you offer to your visitors but i want to recommend that if anyone is interested investing in real estate then one can go for Aamantran Project in Noida and Ganpati Infinity.

    ReplyDelete